Monday, November 30, 2009

By the Gods!

Hello blog!

today was good..well I didn't do much except for practicing my rudiments and grooves..and play God of War on god mode..which is why it was good..by the way..the clone war stage is getting on my fucking nerves..stuck on this level for a month..maybe I have to practice more..hmmm..maybe..

as of now I am searching for details regarding the bus routes in Bangalore..I might be going to bangalore for the gig on 5th December called The Deccan Rock Festival at Palace Grounds (Bangalore)..featuring Amon Amarth from Sweden and Textures from Netherlands..what can I say about Amon Amarth..Viking legends of Melodic Death Metal..and although I've recently got into listening to the Technical/Prog metal Dutch band..I must say Stef Broks..is a mo'fucking genius..If Stef Broks plays out of time..by god..the world will come to an end..2012 can go take a hike! :P

^^Stef Broks!


So I am gonna continue my research and..you can go back to doing whatever the hell you've been doing

Tata!

-CJs (♫ Textures - Awake)

No comments:

Post a Comment